Partner Operations Lead
The role of the Partner Operations Lead supports Account Management with all operational activities involving NextWorth’s systems and backroom operations with its partnerships (retail, carrier, dealer, OEM, Transactional, etc.). S/He will also support nextworth.com in operational areas that overlap with partners as well as support business development efforts on an as needed basis.
The person who will be successful in this role must be able to leverage both the power of the left and right brain, and understand that every action or inaction will have an impact on the business. A requisite team player with strong verbal and written skills who can work with and across disciplines including IT, Finance, Pricing/Catalog, Operations, Account Management and Business Development. Organized and calendar driven. Someone who does not simply report data, but can analyze data and share information to help drive intelligent decision making.
Excel, Microsoft Access, and SQL. Experience building reports in Tableau is a plus. At least 5 years of relatatable experience.
Specific responsibilities include:
Support Account Management (& Business Development) to Onboard New Partners
- Supports BD efforts by attending prospect calls from time to time to answer operational questions
- Leads the onboarding process for new partners, collecting requirements and working with internal teams and partner to deliver. Assists with development of business requirements, developing scope regarding new partner platforms. Provides QA & QC for partner deliverables.
- Create and update all training documentation (new account training, promotional training, etc.), training videos and FAQ sites
- Train partners on all aspects of the product delivered (develop & manage written, video and other formats of training)
- Sets up standard recurring reporting and provides valuable analysis to internal and partner audiences
- Proactively identifies training opportunities to improve programs
- Second Hand Dealer Law research and delivery of all requirements for clients stores as required
Support Account Management and Exiting Partners
- Provides ongoing store support
- Manages technology intake and requests to IT (JIRA) for enhancements and bugs/faults
- Provides QA support for partner deliverables, including promotions
- Manages set-up and maintenance of Member ID / Store ID user credentials
- Reporting & Analysis: Create and manage regular reports, as well as ad hoc ones, with analysis, findings and recommendations. This includes reports for internal monthly Account Reviews
- Responsible for all facets of operationalizing (set-up, testing, management) promotion concepts from Account Management. Also provides reporting/analytics during and at the completion of each promotion, making future promotion recommendations based on results
- 2nd hand dealer law management, as required
Founded in 2005, NextWorth continues to be one of the foremost service providers in the Trade-in and Recommerce industries. NextWorth is primarily a software and retail services business that offers tailored operating models and business solutions for consumers and business partners doing business in consumer electronics and mobile technology industries. NextWorth is committed to delighting customers and business partners as evidenced by the company’s A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
If interested, send a copy of your resume and a short introductory cover note to:
Kimberly Henning – firstname.lastname@example.org