Here at NextWorth, we’re committed to offering top dollar for your devices and making it easier and more convenient to sell those items. Only our service lets you sell electronics online or at your favorite retail stores, and you can even choose how you’d like to be paid – via PayPal, check, or gift card. It’s up to you!
We’re continuing to make things easier for you by creating a specialized trade-in center for Samsung phones. Here’s how we see it: You want to buy the new Samsung Galaxy S4, and we want to buy your old one. Sell your Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S, Infuse 4G, Epic 4G Touch, and more!
Follow these simple steps to sell your Samsung device:
- Visit our specialized Samsung Phone Trade-in Center.
- Choose which smartphone you’d like to sell and answer these simple questions:
- Powers on and reset to factory settings?
- Screen chipped, cracked, or have LCD damage?
- Casing cracked or damaged?
- Buttons present and fully functional?
- Water damage?
- After answering the questions, you’ll receive your price quote. Add the item to your cart, print your free shipping label, and drop your device off at your local UPS store.
Once we receive your Samsung phone, we’ll inspect it and confirm its value. Then you’ll receive your check, gift card or PayPal deposit in about a week.
Have other electronics you want to sell? NextWorth accepts devices in 11 product categories from smartphones and calculators to DVDs and cameras.