Retail Partnerships Overview
NextWorth is a leader in both in-store and online Consumer Electronics trade-in programs, with over six years of experience working with tier-one retailers.
- First to roll-out in-store trade-in program for a National Retailer in 2006
- Implemented trade-in programs for 7 of the top 20 Apple-Authorized Retailers
- Successfully rolled out 1,490 Target Stores as of June 2011
- Recently completed NextWorth 3.0 – the most comprehensive in-store platform in the industry
NextWorth is experiencing record growth, driven by client satisfaction with our platform and team. Our platform benefits include:
- Retailer-branded; designed to support your merchandise and marketing plans
- Turnkey; minimal impact on store labor costs, technology and logistics
- Profitable; we put value in your customer’s pockets which comes back in the form of increased revenue
- Driving new sales; with consistently high attach rates we have proven that trade-in helps drive the sale of “new”
- Scalable and configurable; designed to the individual needs of our partners
- Socially responsible; extend the life of electronic devices by promoting reuse and recycling, all while complying to e-waste laws
NextWorth’s leadership team has a true understanding of the retail ecosystem and what it takes to build business through value-add programs. Our model has been a component that has helped retailers incrementally increase POS, top line sales and profit margin.
Contact us to learn more about how we can help your company accelerate the extraction of billions of dollars of value in consumer electronics Inquiry@NextWorth.com